2019 TLOMA Associate and Business Services Surveys
Over the last 30 years, our surveys have been established as the primary source of compensation bench-marking information for the Canadian legal community. With over 60 organizations participating; representing all firm sizes and practice specializations, the reports help users make good strategic business decisions while attracting and retaining top talent.
One of the many advantages of being a member of TLOMA is the ability to participate in the annual Business Services and Associate Compensation Surveys.
TLOMA Business Services Survey
This survey captures positions in law firms such as Support levels (Legal and Administrative Assistants, Records Management, Facilities roles, etc.), and Management and Law Clerk positions.
TLOMA Associate Compensation Survey
This survey provides information on Associate salary and bonus data based on Year of Call as well as compensation data at the junior, intermediate and senior levels. The information is also available by practice areas such as Litigation and Corporate.
Highlight of the Survey Features
All of the TLOMA Compensation Surveys are specific to law firms and have been developed to provide answers to our membership’s compensation questions. The surveys use a Job Family and Career Level methodology, and provide the ability to:
- Benchmark the compensation of your business services, associate and student positions with other firms of similar size;
- Assist in managing internal pay equity for those firms that do not have a formal job evaluation/grading system;
- Provide a geographic break out of data for provinces across Canada; and
- All surveys are easily completed in a user friendly format and can be purchased for a rate much less than industry standard.Moreover, the cost of the surveys, to you, is based on the size of your law firm.
- The week of May 6, 2019: Email communication. In this message, you will learn about key dates and you will be given some tips and tricks to better match your jobs in the survey.
- Wednesday September 11, 2019: Results Meeting, via Webinar – This session will teach you about how to use the survey results and how to age the data for when you need to use the survey. Registration details to follow. If you missed the email communication not to worry! Click Here and Find out How to Register and Download the 2019 Compensation Surveys in 6 Easy Steps.
- Friday June 14, 2019: TBS and TAC Survey data submission due date. Submission are to be sent directly to Paystats.
Want to prepare to purchase your 2019 surveys? Check out the 2019 TLOMA Compensation Surveys Pricing Structure.
As a returning TLOMA member and to participate and register for the surveys please click here.
If you are not a TLOMA member and would like to have the opportunity to participate, click here, to register for TLOMA membership.
If you have any questions, please contact Bridget Bohan at 519-831-1424 or firstname.lastname@example.org.