Rogers Partners LLP is seeking an experienced billing/accounting co-ordinator to join our finance team. The Billing/Accounting Co-ordinator is responsible for all aspects of billing through conventional and electronic billing processes as well as general accounting duties.
Principle Duties include:
- Generating, preparing, and reviewing pre-bills
- Finalizing invoices for distribution to clients using both conventional and e-billing software
- Uploading budgets and setting up user defined fields for e-billing purposes
- Act as point of contact for legal assistants and lawyers for questions and issues pertaining to e-billing
- Monitor and track acceptance/rejections with e-billing clients
- Follow-up on rejected e-billed invoices with lawyers and legal assistants
- Monitoring Work in Progress and ensuring timely billing as per clients’ guidelines
- Document e-Billing processes
- Monitor Accounts Receivable status and assist with collections
- Other general accounting and administrative duties as required
- Three years of conventional and e-billing experience with a law firm
- Experience working with PCLaw, Legal-X, and Tymetrix
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to effectively manage multiple priorities
- Highly detail oriented and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as interacting positively with others
- Client service oriented, with strong communication skills
- Professionalism, discretion and confidentiality are a must.
Please forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.