Law Society Practice Management Review and Spot Audit: How to make it run smoothly
Please join us for a presentation from the Law Society on Practice Management reviews and Spot Audits.
Christine Fisher, Counsel, Practice Review, Professional Development & Competence, Law Society of Ontario, will present an overview of the Practice Management Review/Practice Audit programs including:
- What to expect when selected for a Practice Management Review/Practice Audit
- What to prepare for the Practice Management Review/Practice Audit
- High level overview of some common deficiencies
- Overview of the Spot Audit Program
- Common Financial record-keeping issues and causes
- Resources available.
Rimpal Hinduja, Supervisor, Spot Audit Program and Grace Zhan, Auditor, Spot Audit Program, will present an overview of the Spot Audit program including common financial record-keeping issues and causes.