General Intermediate Accounting Clerk
Willms & Shier Environmental Lawyers LLP is one of Canada’s leading environmental law boutiques. We are a friendly 19 lawyer firm located in downtown Toronto.
We are looking for a professional, motivated, energetic individual with 3+ years experience in accounting within a law firm.
Responsibilities in this role will increase over time, however some responsibilities will include:
- accounts payable
- processing accounts
- ·visa reconciliations
- conflict checks and account file openings.
We require an individual with:
- strong organizational and excellent technical skills, including experience with law firm accounting software, preferably PCLaw
- experience with Outlook and Excel
- strong typing and computer skills
- some document management exposure.
The successful candidate must:
- have strong interpersonal skills
- be able to work independently and as part of a team
- possess excellent communication (written and verbal) with strong command of the English language
- function well in a fast-paced environment
- understand the importance of punctuality, confidentiality, accuracy and attention to detail
- be sensitive to time management.
We offer a congenial working atmosphere and a competitive salary and benefit package.
Qualified candidates interested are invited to forward their resume by emailing:
Connie Roti, Manager, Human Resources
We thank each applicant; however only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
No agencies please.