TLOMA Facilities SIG Event - Ergonomic and Accessibility Risks and Solutions for a Hybrid Law Workplace
This event will be held in person and via webinar.
During this interactive session attendees will get the opportunity to brainstorm and share solutions while Jane discusses the real definition and application of ergonomics & accessible accommodations to the workplace whether it is in the home office, hybrid or in office. This discussion will lead to determining some of the workplace challenges law firms are dealing with and the best solutions for enhancing employee performance, productivity and health.
- What ergonomics and accessible are in our practice; not just a chair & posture
- How the science of Ergonomics and Accessibility can positively influence the return to the office and Hybrid 2.0
- What challenges are law practices having relative to corporate real estate, facility Management and HR and Hybrid workplaces.
- Developing solutions for successful outcomes: employee/lawyer performance and productivity; avoiding downstream costs using upstream solutions; fatigue, focus and injury prevention.
- Wrap up and summarize key next steps and how to measure KPI’s for success.
Join us for an interactive event!
There is no cost for TLOMA members to attend. There is a non-member fee of $84.75 ($75.00 + HST).
Members are encouraged to invite individuals and prospective members from their firm who may benefit from this topic.
Lunch will be provided.
Mon. Mar 04, 2024
If you are registered and cannot attend the webinar, you can always send another TLOMA member from your firm for no charge or send a non-member for the fee of $84.75 ($75.00 + HST).
Payment is to be provided to TLOMA prior to the event. Login instructions will be sent 1 day prior to the date the event begins.
Cancellation of all reservations must be received no later than March 1. If you are registered and cannot attend the webinar/event, you can always send another TLOMA member from your firm for no charge or send a non-member for the fee of $84.75 ($75.00 + HST).