TLOMA Finance SIG - Implementing Best Practices To Manage Risk And Improve Financial Success
Global Exchange Payment Solutions, a division of Cambridge Mercantile Corp (USA ), provides international & domestic AP Process improvement Solutions to Law Firms throughout North America.
We will be discussing how new technology impacts economic conditions including strategies firms can implement to manage risk and improve financial success.
Part 1: Into the Unknown: Technological Change and the Economy of the Future
Karl Schamotta will discuss the key technologies that are changing the way that societies and economies function, setting the stage for another round of financial and geopolitical disruption. From a foreign exchange trader’s unique perspective, he will explore the risks and opportunities that are emerging for international organizations - giving you the knowledge needed to confidently step into the unknown.
- An understanding of the key innovations that are disrupting the global economy,
- Insight into the changes are destabilizing the global geopolitical landscape and generating volatility in the financial markets,
- Strategies that organizations can use to manage risk and harness market opportunities in this environment.
Part 2: Strategies for Improving Domestic & International Remittances
Anthony Loiacono will discuss:
- Solving for AP challenges that drive the need to automate invoice payments
- Providing you with strategies to map the cost and efficiency benefits of automation, and ways to gain approval for implementation
- Best practices on how to document your business approach, processes, and seamlessly manage your AP department's change
Part 3: Gaining a Competitive Edge by Leveraging AP as an Asset rather than a Cost Center
Allen Gracey will discuss:
- Current issues facing vendor management and check conversion programs.
- Practical, effective strategies to implement a truly paperless payment workflow environment.
- How to implement a system that ensures your data is compliant with applicable banking regulations.
- Using virtual cards and low cost ACH payments in lieu of paper checks, and
- How to turn your A/P department into a profit center.