Content Marketing That Paves the Way for Better Business Development
Effective content marketing intertwined with thought leadership, resulting in a holistic and transformational experience that leads to a professional-to-professional relationship versus a transaction between lawyer and client. Becoming the information go-to source, established leader and influencer in a sea of other legal experts enhances your client experience to ultimately generate a robust client interaction. The challenge of content marketing is a common concern - the latest figures show that 50% of content marketers/generators find it difficult to create an efficient quantity of content on a consistent basis*. Managing the content process is a key contributor to optimal outcomes.
In this workshop, find out how to:
- Craft compelling content for blogs and social media that gets noticed and read.
- Calibrate your goals with an organizational and actionable content strategy.
- Express your perspective: Adding your own insights and guidance, authentically, like the industry expert you are to rise above the others - both in the written word and with the powerful effect of video.
- Quality over Quantity: Content curation and creating unique high-quality perspectives for your audience that resonates thereby avoiding the dilemma of content for content's sake.
- Tap into the power of content technology and channels in the context of the client community ecosphere.
- Integrate and tie-in brand - your own and law firm.
*Linked In and Content Marketing Institute, 2015.
Resources used for this seminar:
- “Intertwining Thought Leadership with Content for Niche Audiences” – By Rosemary Beach
- “The 4 Steps to Content Marketing Enlightment” – By curata.com, with sources from The Content Marketing Institute & Marketing Profs.
- “The Content Marketing Pyramind” - By curata.com, with sources from The Content Marketing Institute & Marketing Profs.