Law Clerk - Contract
We are currently seeking a Law Clerk to join our team. This is a contract position (approximately one year).
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Providing professional and efficient service to clients
Reviewing and summarizing medical records
- Preparing a variety of charts in Excel
- Interviewing witnesses by telephone and preparing statements
- Recording and editing video statements
- Creating PowerPoint presentations
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL POSSESS THE FOLLOWING ATTRIBUTES:
- Law Clerk Designation
- 3+ years’ experience in personal injury law
- Knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills with sound judgment and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work accurately in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, with an aptitude to learn additional software applications with ease.
Qualified applicants are invited to send a cover letter, resume and reference letters, if available, to Angela Kirkpatrick by July 10, 2020 at email@example.com.
Oatley Vigmond is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.oatleyvigmond.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.