Litigation Briefing Clerk AB/Tort
We are a Toronto law firm in the heart of the Bay Street business community, dedicated to all types of litigation and advocacy. While we have a strong focus on insurance defence work and insurance coverage litigation, our lawyers represent a variety of corporate and commercial entities, banks and financial companies, and individuals across Canada.
We are looking for an AB / Tort Briefing Clerk to join our growing team.
In this role you will:
- Work alongside the Accident Benefits team
- Receive and organize the initial file contents
- Create an index for all the file contents
- Update and cross reference with the various documents
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Law Clerk Diploma
- Briefing experience would be considered an asset
- Very well organized
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Work well under pressure and in a fast paced legal environment
- Able to meet very tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office programs
- Work well independently and in a team environment
Please note that this is an entry level position. Only candidates being considered will be contacted.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE