Specialist, Marketing & Client Relations
Goodmans LLP is recognized internationally as one of Canada’s premier transaction law firms because our lawyers and clients are industry leaders. Our lawyers excel in their fields to help clients excel in theirs – both ensuring ever-higher levels of service and business success. Further, we offer a unique combination of skills- spanning business law and litigation, public and private, tradition and innovation.
The Specialist, Marketing & Client Relations is a pivotal member of the Marketing team reporting to the Senior Advisor, Marketing & Client Relations. This is a blended role that intersects design, marketing, writing and production. We’re looking for a marketing generalist with expertise in visual/graphic design, ready and willing to take on immediate day-to-day projects who thrives in an environment where you are genuinely empowered to deliver strategic and innovative client-facing programmes and projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, ambitious candidate to join a talented legal team and undertake a wide variety of work for an exciting and market leading law firm.
Specific responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Manage the design, production, inventory and electronic distribution of Updates, brochures, and other marketing materials;
- Responsible for the development and design for firm ads and branding initiatives;
- Edit and format PowerPoint presentations for client meetings and seminars;
- Support and liaise with practice groups and industry teams on client facing materials;
- Create content for use across various external and internal platforms;
- Provide social media support including drafting targeted posts and assisting with lawyer training;
- Ensure the Goodmans website is maintained and updated; Draft and publish content, including lawyer bios, publications, accolades, news and media;
- Liaise and maintain relationships with outside vendors;
- Support the Specialist, Market Recognition with experience database management;
- Provide event management support for client development initiatives; and
- Work collaboratively with other support functions to provide seamless service to the business.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related discipline an asset.
- Proven working experience (ideally 3-5 years) in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong knowledge of CMS and UX design.
- Advanced experience on a CRM system, Interaction knowledge would be a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of email marketing software and email best practices.
- You are a strong communicator, both written and verbal: asking questions, establishing and communicating timelines, and articulating your vision to a variety of stakeholders who are critical to success in this role.
- Capable of paying close attention to detail, staying productive and accurate under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Collaborative and can work effectively with a cross-functional team as well as external vendors.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and complex tasks simultaneously.
- Self-driven and idea generator who can work both independently and in a team environment.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodmans LLP invites applications from all qualified candidates. Goodmans LLP is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from women, visible minorities, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities, and persons of any sexual orientation or gender identity.