TLOMA Human Resources SIG - Neurodiversity in the Workplace
We welcome you to join us for an engaging and enlightening conversation on neurodiversity and how it can be accommodated to promote an inclusive law firm while at the same time promote growth and create a competitive advantage by leveraging unique skillsets.
Neurodiversity is defined as the range of differences in individual brain function and behavioral traits, regarded as part of normal variation in the human population. Some types of neurodiversity include ADHD, Autism Spectrum Conditions, dyslexia and many more. In our session, we will be touching upon the following areas:
- Neurodiversity Basics
- Common Challenges and Characteristics
- Is Neurodivergence a Disability?
- Neuroinclusive Hiring Practices
- Adaptive Communication
- Navigating Difficult Conversation
- Giftedness and Innovative Team
- Seize Competitive Advantage