TLOMA Marketing SIG Event - Starting a Legal Podcast
Join award winning leaders in Canadian legal podcast for an interactive panel discussion on what it means to start a podcast at your firm. They will discuss practical tips and tricks as well as hurdles you may face along the way.
The following topics will be discussed along with a live Q&A with the podcasters to answer your questions to help kick-start start your legal podcasting journey.
- Why choose podcasting over other platforms (ex. Blogging, YouTube)?
- What software and equipment do you use for recording?
- What software do you use for publishing?
- What kind of content do you usually make?
- Do you care about the fame of your guests? How do you find your guests?
- How frequent are your episodes, and how long are they?
- What are the best ways to grow your audience base?
- What are some tips that you can give to newbies?
Join us for an informative session to start you on your way to creating a Legal Podcast!