TLOMA Human Resources SIG - Mentoring, Coaching and Developing Employees
This session will:
- Help members of TLOMA develop your leadership capacity through coaching & mentoring
- Provide you with a set of coaching & mentoring techniques to develop your management and leadership skills further, and to
- Engage your teams and build a more effective workplace culture.
- Purpose of Coaching & Mentoring
- Setting SMART Goals
- Simple vs SMART goals – examples
- Setting the goal for effective mentoring – practice
- GROW mentoring technique (Goal, Reality, Options, Will)
1. Useful questions – examples
- Coaching vs Mentoring
There is no charge for a TLOMA Member to attend this event. A non-member fee of $67.80 ($60.00 + HST) will apply. Payment is to be provided to TLOMA prior to the event.
If you wish to attend this SIG via Live Video Stream, please indicate in your registration. Details of the live video stream will follow closer to the date of the event.
Members are encouraged to invite individuals and prospective members from their firm who may benefit from this topic.
A buffet lunch will be provided.
Fri. Oct 04, 2019
To REGISTER, click on the REGISTER button on the top left.
Please indicate any dietary restrictions with your registration.
24 hours’ notice is required for cancellation of all reservations. No-Shows will be charged $67.80 ($60.00 + HST). If you are registered and cannot attend the seminar, you can always send another TLOMA member from your firm for no charge or send a non-member for the fee of $67.80 ($60.00 + HST).