CASL and July 1st, 2017: What You Need to Know and Do
Join Celine Gilmore, Davies Ward Phillips & Vineberg and Jeff Hemming, Tikit Ltd, for a discussion about the Canadian Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and why July 1st, 2017 is a significant date for your marketing initiatives. The objective of the session is to help you understand why you must pay attention to CASL and the steps that you need to take.
During the session the following will be covered:
- What is the goal of CASL?
- What are the key concepts for marketers?
- How does CASL impact your marketing communications efforts?
- CRM 101 – the law firm journey.
- The importance of linking objectives to strategy.
- Aligning resources, process and technology – when to automate.
- Practical approaches for managing data.
- What does compliance mean, i.e., what are the five things that I need to do?
Join us for this very informative session.