The Power of Influence in Human Resources
How important is persuasion and influence in your role as a
Human Resources practitioner or Leader?
Would you like to present information in a confident, competent and compelling way? Is it challenging to persuade people to do what you need them to do? This session about honing the ability to communicate in a succinct and compelling way – up, down and across the organization.
Facilitator: Catharine Larkin is Director at Knightsbridge MICA Learning in Toronto. She has over 25 years of experience in executive development, leadership, and team building. Her core expertise is in diagnosing key issues that enable or inhibit individuals and their teams to maximize performance.
In this session we will share:
- Critical success factors and common pitfalls in persuasion
- Tools you can use immediately to effectively assess
- Practical techniques to adapt your communication style to the
- person with whom you are dealing
- Questioning strategies to obtain mutually satisfying results
- Techniques to present information in a confident, competent,
- and compelling manner
If you are attending this session, the facilitator would appreciate receiving any issues you are currently dealing with at your firm that would benefit from the power of influence. These will be used as examples during the session.