Law Clerk - Client Service Specialist
Kormans LLP is hiring!
Are you a Law Clerk with Residential Real Estate experience?
The ideal candidate will possess real estate experience in a law firm, with excellent time management, written and verbal communication skills
- Primarily working with Kormans LLP’s real estate department with respect to lender and clients for purchase, sale, and refinances,
- Ability to handle Insititutional and private mortgages
- Preparation of documentation;
- Communication with all members for the Firm, clients, agents, mortgage brokers and third parties;
- Reporting to clients and lenders;
- Closing real estate transactions;
- Client Service: Communicate with each client after closing;
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with client by acting as a point of contact for all client service matters.
- Provide timely, efficient, courteous, and respectful client service, providing solutions and escalating issues to a resolve.
- PC Law;
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate transactions and basic accounting;
- Microsoft Office;
- Extended Health Care;
- Life Insurance;
- Vision care;
- Remote work available;
- On-site parking;
- Paid time off
Commensurate with experience.
- Remote interview process
- Client appointments are being conducted virtually.
- PPE provided.
- Social distancing guidelines in place
Forward your resume to: email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE