Commercial Litigation Law Clerk
Thornton Grout Finnigan LLP “TGF” is a dynamic and progressive law firm practicing exclusively in restructuring and commercial litigation in Downtown Toronto. TGF currently has an opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Law Clerk with at least 5 years experience to join our litigation group.
The successful candidate will be tech savvy and use their excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to support the commercial litigation group in large document intensive projects and complex, often fast‐moving litigation. In this role, they will grow their understanding of eDiscovery methodologies and provide general support to all litigation mandates.
What you Bring
- Strong e‐Discovery skills with experience using Relativity or DISCO
- Experience in commercial litigation, with experience in Commercial List and construction matters
- Comprehensive knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure and provincial Practice Directions
- Excellent technical proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, ACL, iManage, and Teraview
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to multi‐task and work well under pressure
- Strong problem‐solving skills along with the ability to work with little instruction or supervision
- Strong work ethic and the ability to contribute to a positive team environment
TGF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages individuals from diverse backgrounds to apply. We offer a competitive compensation package together with a unique opportunity to work for a dynamic firm in a collegial environment.
Please e‐mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No agencies please. Only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.