Real Estate Assistant
Robins Appleby LLP is a mid-sized business law firm with 30 lawyers. We provide a wide range of legal services including: Business Law; Estate & Succession Planning; Litigation; Real Estate; and Tax. Legal services are provided across Canada and internationally through our membership in the Legal Netlink Alliance. For over 70 years Robins Appleby LLP has provided practical legal advice to entrepreneurs, businesses, financial institutions and foreign companies conducting business in Canada. Our personalized approach guarantees responsive service and—most importantly—builds the committed relationship expected from a trusted advisor.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, draft, and transcribe correspondence and legal documents
- Schedule meetings and coordinate appointments as required
- Organize, open and maintain client files
- File preparation and management
- General administrative duties including entering dockets and processing accounts
- Successful completion of a Legal Assistant Diploma program
- 3 to 5 years' of experience
- Sound understanding of commercial real estate transactions including purchase and sale transactions and financing
- Excellent computer skills including Windows, Microsoft Office 2010, WORD, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Experience working with a document management system (DMS)
- Experience working with Teraview and Conveyancer
- Demonstrated skills in managing multiple priorities with ease
- Experience managing accounts and following up with clients
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
We offer group benefits and salary commensurate experience.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Robins Appleby LLP is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation, please let us know. Send resume to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.