Hope Springs Fertility Law™ is a growing boutique fertility law firm, located in mid-town Toronto. We are looking for a full-time administrative assistant to maintain our high level of customer service and to organize a large volume of client matters and related e-mails on a daily basis. The ideal candidate will be able to work 40-44 hours per week. As a small, but very busy firm, we are seeking a person who will work well with all members of the team and assume responsibility for maintaining excellent customer service and file management.
We are a fertility law firm – Passion for helping people grow their families is a bonus!!
- Greeting clients at reception
- Answering telephone inquiries
- Maintaining a data base of current and prospective files
- Managing a large volume of e-mail correspondence
- Assisting in some marketing and social media projects
- Maintaining firm precedents and updating them regularly
- Creating and maintaining various organization tools
Required Skills & Experience:
- Highly organized
- Ability to manage priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication (verbal, written and interpersonal skills)
- Minimum of 1-3 years of previous related office experience
- Experience with PCLaw, SmartSheet and Acuity software an asset
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Diligent and dedicated
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Excellent references
Please send your resume along with references to Cindy Wasser at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE