Experienced Personal Injury Legal Assistant
Naimark Law Firm is looking for a highly motivated Legal Assistant with experience in Accident Benefits and Tort.
- Experience scheduling Discoveries, Mediations, Pre-Trials, serving Notice of Examinations and Affidavit of Service
- Open and Close Files
- Issue Statement of Claims Online
- Draft correspondence to defense counsel, insurance companies, medical institutions and clients.
- Complete OCF forms according to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) requirements.
- Communicate with insurance companies ensuring clients receive benefits as entitled under the SABS.
- Assist with preparing LAT documentation, applications for mediation, applications for arbitration, pre-hearing memorandum and arbitration briefs.
Attributes & Experience
- Minimum 2+ years of accident benefits experience including some knowledge of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS).
- Knowledge of Rules of Civil Procedure
- Experience working in a fast pace environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office, Time Matters and PC Law
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.