Real Estate Assistant
Macdonald Sager Manis LLP is presently recruiting for a legal assistant for Residential Real Estate including some Litigation providing administrative services to a lawyer of the firm.
The successful candidate must have:
- Proficiency in dicta-typing is essential
- Possess excellent oral & written skills
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PC LAW would be an asset.
5 years experience in the residential real estate with some general litigation experience
Real Estate - Residential
- Ability to communicate with borrower’s solicitor & lenders directly
- Ability to prepare initial client correspondence & requisition letters
- Familiarity of all title insurance companies
- Preparation of Residential loan documents
- Registration of documents & preparation of reporting letters to all various Lenders
- Proficient in both Teraview, and Conveyancer (LLC)
We offer group benefits and salary commensurate experience.
Please respond, in confidence to: Michelle Williamson, Manager, Administration & HR, Macdonald Sager Manis LLP by email: email@example.com.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone enquiries or agencies, please.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all individuals. Should you require any accommodation during the application, interview or onboarding processes, please contact Michelle Williamson, Human Resources.