Part-Time Legal Assistant
Macdonald Sager Manis LLP is presently recruiting for a Part-time legal assistant in our Commercial Litigation department providing administrative services to a lawyer of the firm.
The successful candidate must have:
- minimum of 3 years litigation experience in Ontario
- Knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure and legal forms required
- Familiar with procedures in the following Courts; Superior Court of Justice
- Ability to compile a variety of documents such as Motion Records, Affidavit of Documents, Factums, Appeal Books, Bill of Costs, and Pleadings
- Proficiency in dicta-typing is an asset
- Be a self starter who is capable of working both independently and in a group setting
- Possess excellent oral & written skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Possess strong organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Word and PC LAW
We offer group benefits and salary to commensurate experience.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all individuals. Should you require any accommodation during the application, interview or onboarding processes, please contact Michelle Williamson, Human Resources.
Please respond, in confidence to:
Michelle Williamson, Manager, Administration & HR, Macdonald Sager Manis LLP.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone enquiries or agencies, please.