Law Clerk for Secured Lending
Macdonald Sager Manis LLP is presently recruiting for a Law Clerk for our Secured Lending department providing administrative services to a Partner of the firm.
The successful candidate must have the following skill set:
- 3 + years’ experience in the commercial lending or commercial real estate field;
- Ability to communicate with clients & borrower’s solicitor;
- Prepare and review of corporate searches, title and off title searches, including PPSA;
- Preparation of commercial loan documents & reporting letters;
- Registration of security documents in Teraview and under PPSA;
- Be a self starter who is capable of working both independently and in a group setting;
- Possess excellent oral & written skills;
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Possess strong organizational skills; and
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of Word, Outlook, PC LAW, and Teraview.
We offer group benefits and salary commensurate experience.
Please respond, in confidence to:
Michelle Williamson, Manager, Administration & HR, Macdonald Sager Manis LLP
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. No telephone enquiries or agencies, please.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and welcoming workplace for all individuals. Should you require any accommodation during the application, interview or onboarding processes, please contact Human Resources.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.