Legal Assistant, Insurance Defence
The success of our lawyers and our firm begins with our administrative staff.
ROGERS PARTNERS LLP is looking for a professional insurance defence, legal assistant with at least 3 years of experience to join our team.
Candidates considered will possess the following qualifications:
- Legal Assistant/Legal Office Admin certificate from a recognized College;
- 3 years of insurance defence experience;
- proficient knowledge of the Rules of Civil Procedure
- advanced knowledge and skill in grammar, spelling and punctuation
- exceptional organizational skills
- excellent communication skills
- demonstrate ability to hand a high volume workload and prioritize work flow
- self disciplined
- self motivated
- conscientious attention to detail
- conduct yourself in a professional manner
Potential candidates will be responsible for maintaining files from inception to closing; scheduling examinations for discoveries and Court appearances; maintaining file organization; updating internal databases; communication with clients and third parties; file related accounting; transcription of dictation
if your experience mirrors the necessary qualifications please submit your resume by email to email@example.com.
Rogers Partners would like to thank all candidates for their interest in the firm, however, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rogers Partners LLP is committed to providing support to candidates with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
NO agencies please and thank you.