IT Help Desk Support
Torkin Manes LLP is a vibrant, growing, medium-sized full-service law firm located in downtown Toronto. We are proud to have been recently recognized as the #1 ranked Ontario regional law firm by Canadian Lawyer. Our 95+ lawyers practise in all areas of business law and litigation.
We are currently seeking a talented and energetic IT Help Desk Support to join our IT Team.
Reporting to the Director of IT, the IT Help Desk Support is responsible for providing Level 1 Helpdesk technical support to all firm members; and uses expertise to troubleshoot and resolve I.T. issues as it relates to all firm supported software, hardware, mobile devices and network connectivity. Logs support requests and identifies solutions to team members should software maintenance, upgrades or user training be needed. Assists with meeting setups and take down of video equipment.
- Certificate or undergraduate degree in a related field
- 2+ years’ related work experience
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner and provide exceptional client service
- Strong trouble-shooter with an ability to analyze basic and complex helpdesk requests in a professional and timely manner
- Highly organized and able to manage priorities
- Comfortable working independently as well as working within the team environment
- Experienced working with legal documentation
- Extensive knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 Operating Systems
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office & Legal applications
- Knowledge of Document Management Systems (iManage), Workshare, Citrix and VPN an asset
- Basic understanding of core networking and computing protocols.
If you are motivated and looking to excel, please submit your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Torkin Manes LLP is a proud member of the Law Firm Diversity and Inclusion Network (LFDIN) and an employer partner of the Canadian Centre for Diversity & Inclusion (CCDI). We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 and the Ontario Human Rights Code, we provide employment accommodation during the recruitment, selection and/or assessment processes. Should you require an accommodation, please contact Simone MacIsaac, HR Manager, by email at email@example.com or by phone 416-777-5450, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Posting Date: March 22, 2019
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.