Receptionist - Six (6) Month Contract
Beard Winter LLP is adding to the team!
We are currently seeking a Receptionist for approximately six (6) months - contract position.
Duties & Responsibilities would include (but not limited to):
- Open/Close switchboard and reception on a daily basis;
- Greet all visitors;
- Receive and relay all incoming calls on a multiple line phone system;
- Handle and log all couriers and organization of waybills;
- Co-ordinate boardroom bookings;
- Reconcile all courier invoices to waybills;
- Perform other clerical work as time permits.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written;
- Confident and polished with a professional approach;
- Possesses diplomacy and tact with the ability to deal with matters in a confidential and discreet manner;
- Works well independently;
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask;
- Flexibility with work schedule; punctual and reliable;
- Problem solver and resourceful;
- Experience in a law firm an asset.
Beard Winter LLP is a mid-size, multi-service law firm, located downtown Toronto. We have a strong talent group and dynamic work environment. Our employees are a key component of our success.
Interested candidates may submit their application in confidence to Debbie Cymbron, Human Resources Manager at email@example.com.
Beard Winter LLP adopts an inclusive and accessible environment and we are committed to providing support to applicants and firm members with disabilities. If you require accommodation at any time during the recruitment, selection and assessment process, please contact Debbie Cymbron, Manager, Human Resources.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.