Delivering the Undeliverable: How To Do More With Less
Workplaces demand more from people in less time and law firms are certainly no exception. As clients are looking for more value for less cost, partners are challenging their people to deliver. And it's no exception for marketers. The role of the legal marketer is changing and needs to move away from "order taker" and "trinkets and trash" dispenser to strategic advisor.
Morgan MacLeod, marketing and brand strategist for the legal industry, will walk you through the core competencies and skills you need to have, questions you should be asking, projects you should be implementing, and strategies on how to earn respect and buy in from even the most challenging personalities.
Key takeaways from this session include strategies and tips on how to:
- Start asking the right questions
- Know your lawyers' and their clients’ businesses
- Go from being an order taker to a strategic leader
- Navigate politics, personalities and priorities
- Get things accomplished and move the needle in an industry that is resistant to change
- Add value to the bottom-line.