TLOMA GENERAL SIG - How to Make Your Law Firm More Productive with Artificial Intelligence
(Even in a Small Firm, or if You Are Not Technical)
Many people have heard the “buzz” about Artificial Intelligence, but most people do not know what AI is, or how it can help them. The good news is that there are off-the-shelf AI solutions that can make even the smallest law firms more productive, and save people from performing repetitive tasks that they do not like doing. Even better, new government grants help law firms cover the costs of developing a customized AI Strategy, which puts them on a path to digital maturity.
- A non-technical introduction to AI, where you will learn to see AI as part of the team.
- Practical examples of how AI is used by lawyers in the practice of law, and in the administration of law firms (including Finance, Human Resources, and Information Technology).
- Risks of AI implementation and how to avoid them.
- Advice and templates on how to create an AI Strategy for your firm.
- Guidance on how the cost of creating a customized AI Strategy for your firm can be covered by new government grants.
Join John Stroud and Jen Schellinck, independent artificial intelligence consultants from AI Guides, for this practical introduction to AI for legal management professionals.