TLOMA Marketing SIG Event - Turning Millennial Lawyers into Rainmakers
As millennial lawyers take over from their boomer predecessors, they need new tools, tactics, and information to build their books of business in the increasingly competitive and ever-evolving legal market. While mainstay relationship-building and networking tactics will not be gone forever, COVID has forced all firms to adapt at record paces. While some have been quick to adjust and adopt, others are falling far behind.
In this session, Morgan will walk you through results of our proprietary Millennial Lawyer survey looking at who they are, what they want, need, and really think about their firms. You will gain insight into what millennial clients really want from their service providers and how they prefer to communicate. She will provide you with the information and resources you need to guide your lawyers and build a solid marketing plan that will withstand a disruptive market.
Key takeaways include:
- Debunking myths about the millennial generation;
- Gaining a new outlook on how millennials want to buy B2B services;
- Hearing which marketing tools and tactics still work, new ones to consider, and ones that are delivering in a COVID environment;
- Building the case for engaging your lawyers and enticing them to participate; and,
- Finding out what young lawyers want from you.
Join us for an interactive session!