NOTE: This event is postponed to another date in June - Professional Development Half Day Event - Advanced Communication and Presentation Skills
NOTE: Once another date is confirmed, the website will be updated. There is no need to re-register.
Commanding Presence™ Customized Half-Day Workshop
This is an intensive and highly entertaining workshop which provides a substantial improvement in all day-to-day business discussions, meetings, and presentations both in person and by telephone.
The focus will be on preparation of information to be clearly understood and remembered, and on developing natural, personal speaking skills.
Participants will improve every aspect of their communication skills, from preparing concise messages and presentations to voice quality, body language, establishing rapport and overcoming speaking anxiety.
After the course, participants will be able to:
- Speak with more effectiveness, confidence and authority in all business and social environments
- Quickly prepare concise, persuasive statements
- Deliver concise and compelling formal presentations to small and large groups
- “Think on your feet”: respond quickly and eloquently to questions and enquiries in meetings, on the telephone and in presentations
9:00 am The FOCUS! Method™
- How to prepare short, clear, memorable messages on current topics and issues
- How to “think on your feet” and respond quickly and persuasively
- Creating your own library of eloquent and persuasive statements for client presentations
- Preparing for meetings
- Advanced listening skills
- Preparing persuasive presentations
10:30 am 15-min break
10:45 am Connecting With Your Audience
- The keys to effective delivery
- Managing pre-performance stress
- Natural speaking with effective eye contact
- Audience interaction
11:30 am How to Control the Room
- Overcoming speaking anxiety
- PowerPoint & delivering from slides
- Platform skills
12:30 pm End of Workshop