AI in Legal/Financial Market
Analytics is an important tool in the assessment of legal and financial risk. Analytics is getting faster, easier to use, and more powerful, and serves as the basis for Artificial Intelligence software. AI is still in its infancy, but the AI-based tools currently being used in our industry can provide significant insight into financial and legal strategy, and present new ways to assess risk.
In particular, how we as an industry, for example, assess contract/lease exposure, create/maintain real estate valuations, and analyze legal risk associated with large-scale litigation, all play into how well we can strategize for the future.
To be discussed in this presentation:
- Current state of artificial intelligence and analytics
- Where have we come from and where are we going?
- Data management within the cloud
- Real-world implications:
- FASB and IFRS accounting standard preparation
- How can AI tools assist in managing diverse portfolios of leases for you/your clients?
- Large scale legal document review
- Internal investigations
- Due diligence
- AI to help assess risk
Join us for an interactive session!