Legal HR Manager - #14249
- Work with management and staff of large law firm on a variety of HR matters;
- Provide guidance, coaching, counselling, intervention and follow-up on employee relations issues, conflict resolution, communication, progressive discipline, policy interpretation, performance management, workforce planning, and attendance management;
- Work with HR team to: create and implement successful staffing strategies, build best practices, streamline work processes, offer full cycle recruitment services, develop succession plans, facilitate promotions, and provide candidates with a positive and professional recruitment experience;
- Investigate and document employment issues, and provide a plan of action;
- Design and deliver training and information sessions on HR programs and staff development topics to help foster a high performance culture;
- Conduct terminations and exit interviews.
- 8+ years of HR experience, including large law firm experience;
- University degree in Human Resources or Business Administration;
- CHRP/CHRL designation is an asset.
What’s in it for you:
- Join a well-known, reputable law firm!
- Convenient downtown Toronto location
- Salary up to $85K!
- Excellent benefits package!
HOW TO APPLY:
Kindly email your MS Word resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and quote Opportunity #14249 in the subject line of your email. If you are already registered with Kent Legal, please get in touch with your recruitment consultant.
Thank you for your interest in this role. Please note that only qualified candidates will be invited for a meeting. Continue to visit our website at www.kentlegal.com for new employment opportunities.