Experienced Personal Injury Law Clerk/Paralegal
Naimark Law Firm is looking for a highly motivated Law Clerk with extensive experience in Accident Benefits and Tort.
- Draft correspondence to defense counsel, insurance companies, medical institutions and clients.
- Complete OCF forms according to the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS) requirements.
- Communicate with insurance companies ensuring clients receive benefits as entitled under the SABS.
- Prepare LAT documentation, applications for mediation, applications for arbitration, pre-hearing memorandum and arbitration briefs.
Attributes & Experience:
- Minimum 2+ years of accident benefits experience including extensive knowledge of the Statutory Accident Benefits Schedule (SABS).
- Knowledge of Rules of Civil Procedure
- Experience working in a fast pace environment running 75+ files
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong technical skills including Microsoft Office, Time Matters and PC Law
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Please forward your resume to: email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.