Office Administrative Assistant
O’Sullivan Estate Lawyers is a downtown Toronto trust and estate boutique law firm with a sterling reputation for its legal work. We are a team-oriented and friendly place to work. We require an Office Administrative Assistant who will carry out a broad range of functions, including reception, office supplies, courier, boardroom set-up, general word processing, copying, filing, file openings and file maintenance, offsite storage, mail intake, some premises oversight and general administrative support to ensure a stream-lined and efficient operation of the firm.
- Completion of a post-secondary legal assistant or equivalent course
- Excellent time management, organization and communication skills and strong work ethic
- Minimum of two (2) years office administration experience, preferably in a law firm
Microsoft Office (Worldox and PC Law familiarity would also be appreciated)
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- High commitment to client service
- Proactive, self-reliant and initiates action
- Ability to multi-task, adaptable and flexible, and works effectively as part of a team.
Qualified candidates are asked to submit their application with cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com. Only applicants whose qualifications and experience match our requirements will be contacted.
No agencies please.