Digital Marketing Specialist
Assists the COO and Marketing Manager to coordinate the firm’s digital marketing initiatives. Assist in the development, implementation, tracking and optimization of our digital marketing campaigns on-line, and initiatives across all digital channels. Conduct research to discover ways of reaching customers by way of the internet.
- Assist in the planning and execution of all web SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Assist in the design, building and maintenance of our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Identify trends and insights
- Manage social media and other online marketing activities
- Assist lawyers with optimizing LinkedIn profiles for branding and marketing initiatives
- Develop and execute advertising plans, concepts and copy in digital media
- Liaise with external providers of digital marketing services
- Plan and execute digital mailings including newsletters, surveys, invitations and email campaigns through Constant Contact
- Responsible for updating the company website - ensures website is accurate and reflective of the firm’s current status and the need for AODA compliance
- Manages all aspects of CASL with respect to marketing mailings – ensuring firm is in compliance with the legislation. Oversee annual compliance audit
- Primary liaison with Google, Wikipedia and other third party digital properties that require development or updating
- Responsible to be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practice in digital marketing and measurement
- Manages and maintains the company’s digital library
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics and campaign reporting
- Assists Marketing Specialist with various marketing related events by creating digital versions of brochures, package, giveaways, etc.
- Complete database projects as required by working closely with the Marketing Specialist.
- Actively participates as an important member of the marketing component of the Disaster Recovery initiative
- Assist with preparation of annual marketing projects such as Holiday cards, Blues Party, Business Law Summit, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education: Digital marketing designation course or equivalent. Outstanding writing, editing and communications skills, strong attention to detail, strong organization skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
Special Requirements: Flexible work schedule and ability to attend functions outside regular office hours.
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
- Proven experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites and social media applications
- Experience managing social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing
- Demonstrable hands-on digital marketing experience with a knowledge of WordPress, LinkedIn, social media and blogging.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Framemaker, DreamWeaver, HTML, CSS, Constant Contact.
Thank you for expressing interest in a career with Pallett Valo. We are always interested in receiving resumes from talented applicants.
We thank all applicants for their interest, due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.