Billings & Collections Clerk
Scheduling monthly A/R meetings with the Partners and Associates to review the Prebills.
- Working with Partners, Associates and Legal Assistants to reconcile receivable matters.
- Prepares and issues monthly bills to clients.
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using PCLaw.
- Contacting clients regarding past due payment of accounts in accordance with Firm guidelines.
- Notifying customers of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, to solicit payment.
- Respond to customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Receiving payment and posting amount to customer's account.
- Notify Attorneys when customers fail to respond to collection attempts.
- Attends the bank for daily deposits/Bank Drafts/payments/Cash withdrawals.
- University degree or college diploma is required, along with 2 years of collections experience in a commercial or law firm environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- PC Law experience is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a close team environment.
- Strong analytical skills with proven problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, while at the same time collaboratively with Firm members.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Fine & Deo wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. However, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.