Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP, one of Canada’s largest and most successful law firms, has an immediate opening for a Collections Administrator to join the Finance Department in the Toronto office. The Collections Administrator is responsible for the timely and professional follow-up/collection of the Firm’s outstanding accounts for an assigned portfolio of lawyers across the Firm.
Primary responsibilities of the Collections Administrator include, but are not limited to:
- Contacting clients regarding past due payment of accounts in accordance with Firm guidelines and procedures.
- Working closely with Partners, Billing Assistants, A/R and Billing/E-Billing Teams to reconcile and resolve receivable matters.
- Providing exemplary customer service.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date client files on the Accounts Receivable Collections Systems (ARCS).
Education/Experience: University degree or college diploma is required, along with 2 years of collections experience in a commercial or law firm environment.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- CMS experience is an asset.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work well in a close team environment.
- Strong analytical skills with proven problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to work independently, while at the same time collaboratively with Firm members.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
Blakes wishes to thank all applicants for their interest. However, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Blakes welcomes applications from all qualified applicants. The Firm is committed to maintaining an inclusive work environment comprised of people with diverse perspectives, backgrounds, identities, and cultures.
The Firm provides accommodation for applicants with disabilities during the recruitment process in accordance with applicable laws. Please contact us to request accommodation.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.