Senior Family Law Assistant
Epstein Cole LLP, the leading family law firm in Ontario, requires a full-time motivated senior Senior Family Law Assistant with at least 5-7 years of full-time family law experience, to provide support to one or more lawyers. This individual must possess the following competencies:
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the statutes of Family Law rules and procedure; court procedures and filing deadlines.
- Initiative to work independently with a strong attention to detail.
- Experienced and knowledgeable in MS Word, Divorcemate and Outlook.
- Strong administrative, organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
We offer comprehensive group benefits, group RRSP and other perks all within a friendly and collegial environment.
Epstein Cole LLP is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please e-mail resumes and references, in confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
No agencies please.